Friday, April 15, 2011

"If we all knew each other's secrets, what comfort we should find." – John Churton Collins

I started blogging back at the beginning of January to capture my trip to Singapore, put it into words (which was no easy task, mind you), and share my experience with you. Well now that I have been home for a solid three months I have had fewer bouts of Singapore withdrawal and depression and have decided to start this blog back up! I am a pretty boring person so I highly doubt that my posts are going to be as interesting as they were while I was in Singapore but I like the idea of having a place of my own to share my thoughts, interests, goals, whereabouts, etc. If I bore you i apologize in advance!

I am stealing this from the lovely Ms. Jeanna Bauer. With finals, practicum training, and applying for Doc programs all approaching I think I need to post this on my forehead!


tumblr_ledgzyArbR1qzzxpp.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment